Emotional people... beware the "welp"

15 days. That has to be some sort of record for not writing in my blog. It's actually 12 days too long. I should have written long ago.

I am now offically free. I have earned my freedom from Nations Holding Company. I loved working there. That's the first place I can say that about. Really the thing that tops it all is that I could sit all day long. They led to the fact that I was welcome back, but I don't know if I will. We'll see when the time comes.

Thursday is going to be a busy relaxed day, if that exsists. I am loading up my truck and doing last minute packing, but then I am sleeping in, going out with my mom and I doing a couple or errands. I like days like that. Busy, but not stressed.

It was good talking to you tonight, Rachel. I hadn't laughed that much in awhile. It felt good. I will text you tomorrow night when I leave and will call you when I get to Rexburg. It'll be a long trip, but Dad is good company so it will be a pleasant trip. We are going to watch movies on my laptop! I'm excited.

Something interesting happened Monday. The RS pres and I were going to go out for lunch, but ended up going for frozen custard (yummy). You have to understand that she is like me in regards to being shy and reserved. So this calling has been stressful on her. We sat and talked for sometime and I couldn't believe she asked me how I deal with my Mom when she is stressed. I never thought about it. Cause honestly, she's been stressed my whole life, I haven't known my mom any different. So instead I ended up giving her advice on how to deal with stress. I reminded me of my good old mission days when I was told I was worth $100 an hour for all the things I did. Giving good wholesome advice, listening, stuff like that. What I don't get is, why do they ask me. I'm half their age, never married, no kids, hardly any world experience. What do I have to offer. HF has an interesting way of working cause what came out of my mouth was what she needed to hear. I love to be a witness of things like that. How I love the gospel.

Sorry, I didn't mean to go into all that. So, my family was getting all sappy today. I don't like that. I'd rather just say, "welp, see ya later". This illistrates why I want to elope to the temple. There's no build up of all these emotions from other people and I stay out of the spot light. So Rachel, or anyone else reading this, if you get a postcard in the mail saying either I'm getting married in a week, or saying FYI I got married, don't be surprised. In fact, expect it. So far my plan is to get married in the Nauvoo Temple. We'll see if it really happens though.

I think I'm going to get in another episode of 24 before I call it a night.

0 comments: