And.... done.

Greatest of 2007
GREATEST MEMORY - Nerdfest 2007
GREATEST ACCOMPLISHMENT - Learning to knit.
GREATEST HEARTACHE - Losing an Aunt and Uncle
GREATEST EPIPHANY - Learning a new shortcut! I love shortcuts!!!
GREATEST YOUTUBE VID - I don't really watch youTube, but I saw this one on my sister's blog and thought it was hilarious.
GREATEST MOVIE - I had to look up what movies came out this past year. This past year really wasn't all that great for movies in my opinion. I wouldn't say it was my favorite but I enjoyed it and could watch it over and over; I would pick Stardust. I bet most of you haven't even heard of that one. If you don't like fantasy or stories with magic, don't bother. But if you do, then watch it, it's good.
GREATEST RECORDS - A bunch, hard to narrow it down. So a little of all of these: 30 Seconds to Mars, The Fray, Paramore, Regina Spektor, unkle Bob, Linkin Park, etc.
GREATEST CONCERT - I've been to one in my entire life and that was only so the other person wouldn't be going alone... I don't do concerts.
GREATEST MOMENT OF IMMATURITY - Farting at inappropriate times and places and then having a good laugh afterward.
GREATEST AREA OF GROWTH - My list of books I've read
GREATEST MOMENT - who can pick just one? I can't that's for sure.

1 comments:

rachel garber said...

YOU DID IT!!! I love that you did it!! I enjoyed reading it too - wouldn't have guessed a few of those. Farting, totally forgot you're all about that :)