So....

I just wanted to let everyone know that I am still alive. Sorry no new jokes. I am in the market for some!! Seriously if you have any good jokes, do share.

I broke out the Rock Band drum set the other day and decided I needed to grease up my talent so I didn't get rusty. Yeah, too late. Wow was I rusty. It was tons of fun though. It really is too bad that I didn't play percussion in school I actually might have practiced.

I do have a request of all you diligent readers, I am in need of new music. (Rachel I know about Wilco and Coldplay, I have not forgotten) As important as music is in my life, it has taken a back burner for several months and I think it is high time I bring it back to the front. I haven't listened to the radio in I think about over a year so I am out of the loop when it comes that. I also have not done any research like I usually do to find new groups and/or songs. So here is what I propose, that if you have read this far you have to leave a suggestion for a song. If you have not left a suggestion, I will know, so you better leave one. :) I really am interested to see what I'm missing, and what you all love enough to share.

I just have one more thing to add before I close, "Being dumb is not smart". I want you all to remember that!

6 comments:

rachel garber said...

The Mary Onettes - Explosion. I think you have it already but I just came across it and LOVE it. That is my suggestion!

rachel garber said...

Um, have you listened to Joshua James yet?

Sarah Oman said...

I really like Unwritten by Natasha Bedingfield. And I don't know if you have listened to Rob Thomas, he has some good songs.

rachel garber said...

Marie Digby is a good find, Julie actually found her! I'm so proud, she's getting educated.

S&J Jones Family said...

I like Sara Barialles (spelling?), Jack Johnson, Moby, and Rascall Flatts just to name a few.

Beth said...

Ok, I'm leaving a response because i don't want to be in trouble, but I don't have a suggestion for you sorry. I'm not allowed to listen to music. Whenever I'm in the car Kourtney takes over the radio and won't let me listen to anything but country. (Oh my gosh, I don't know how I ever liked that stuff. Maybe it was a phase. I sure hope Kourtney grows out of her phase soon.) So, I apologize that i don't have any cool new groups for you to discover and enjoy.