Run Rachael, Run

I'm going to finish the "race." No matter how hard it may seem, but I need to finish. I feel like I'm the one behind, always pulling up short no matter what I do. I've been having an internal struggle for quite sometime now, about 8 months worth. It's all about finishing school. Do I or don't I? That's the question. I've had it with school, I hate the busy work. But I don't want to just quit. I've come so far, but yet still see no light at the end. It's really frustrating. I just barely changed my major a year ago and now I'm thinking I'm going to change it again. That will be a pain in the neck, I'll have to petition to the school and then give them my plan of graduating. It's stupid. Actually, I just don't have the patience. Sorry this entry is kinda negative. I'll do better next time. I just needed to vent for a sec.
On to a happier note, I got my new jacket that I ordered online. I really like it a lot!!!! Here's a picture of it from the website. I'd take a picture of me wearing it, but I don't feel like it. The features are as follows: lightweight, water proof, wrinkle resistant, and just plain cool. I haven't had a nice jacket in a long while, so I'm really excited about it. I'm going to wear it to school tomorrow. Yeah for the new jacket!
oh, another thing noteworthy-I bought a swimming suit yesterday! I haven't owned one in about 6 or 7 years. It's an okay suit, it will have to do. We had talked about going to the hot springs here (hence the need for a suit), I'm excited. I love being warm!!! Speaking of warm, I noticed the temperature back home, 80 degrees all week!! I'm excited to get some of that in a couple of weeks!

0 comments: