Like a flower follows the sun...

So the other day it was 65 degrees and the sun was shinning, so I couldn't resist. I sat on my porch in my mushroom chair. I had a pepsi with lime, my iPod, and my sudoku book. It was perfect. I ended up being on the porch for 5 hours and enjoyed every minute. I did 12 third level puzzles, chatted with the neighbor and just relaxed. Well, I'm paying for it now. I ended up burning my face. The funny thing was it was only half my face. Here's a picture of my burnt face. The left (my right) side is all red. But check out the second picture. You can see it better. So needless to say, I'm in pain. I've put on burn ointment and my face just sucks it in. It's kinda funny. Cassy and Rachel got a kick out of it. They would just laugh at me everytime they looked at me. I almost went to the tanning place the next morning to just burn the other side of my face. But by the next morning it wasn't as red so decided against it.
So one to other things, I bought Narnia yesterday. Cassy and I watched the 3 hour special on the second disc. It was really interesting to see how they made the movie. I would love to learn how to animate like that. Even half as good as they are. Oh my heck, I love this movie!! Then later that night we watched the movie. It was funny cause Cassy fell asleep and then woke up just before the Professor says the last line and she quoted it before he said the line. It was really funny. All of a sudden, out of nowhere, she says it.

0 comments: