Blah

I had an ah ha moment on Friday. As you may or may not know, I left work at noon and enjoyed a slightly enlongated weekend. I realized that I would still be at work for another 5 hours!! That killed me. That's a long time. So today all I could think about when I got to work was how long I'd be there. Ah, I can't wait to have a job I love and that's fun. At least this will look good on my pittiful reasume.

So I finally finished the first season of Lost. I liked it. I will have to get the second season DVD somehow and start watching the third season that starts this October. I also got the first disc of Smallville's first season. I liked it. I may pick that show up too. I'm going to be glued to the tv come this fall. I don't know that that's a good thing.

My Dad is out of town for the week on the high adventure with the Scotts. They are going canoeing up in Iowa. My Dad was really excited about the trip. (I realized I hadn't finished my thoughts.) Oh well, the jist of the story is my Dad is gone for the week. Enough said.

0 comments: