Worth a thousand words




I decided to enjoy the outside this afternoon. It was a beatiful calm day so I got out my camera and started playing with the settings. Here's some of the pictures I took.








I took some scenic pictures too. I thought this one was cool. A feather was caught in a web. Click on the picture to get a better view. It was hard to get the focal point on the feather, but I think I got close.







This one though is my favorite. My mom has a green thumb and had some flowers in the backyard. I took both black and white and color photos but thought the bw looked cooler.





Well, I hope all is well with everyone. Happy 4th. I'm excited, we're going to have a bbq. I love bbqs. My dad is a good cook. I can eat so much of that stuff. But I'm more excited about the fireworks. I've always liked them. Anyway, I'm grateful to live in this free country and am grateful for all those who have and are now giving of themselves to keep it that way.

0 comments: