Blessed Sabbaths

Blessed Sabbaths. I love Sundays. I love that it is just a day to relax. I'm thinking about going to the gardens and taking pictures. Not sure that it will actually happen, but I have good intentions.
I feel I need to put in a picture, I haven't done that for awhile. So here ya go. This is a picture of my niece, Kimberly. The last time I went over to my sister's house to visit, she kept wanting to sit on my lap. It's nice to be loved.
So I have nothing really to say. Sorry this so short, next time I will make it longer. Sorry about before, now the picture is uploaded. She has a pop tart in her hand and is just chilling in her "Mike" slippers. She's just so cute. I can't lie, she is my favorite. I love hanging out with her!!

2 comments:

rachel garber said...

Dude, your pic didn't show up!

Rachael said...

Oops, I forgot to load the picture. Actually, I wrote the blog on my laptop and didn't have the picture and just forgot to get it off my other computer. Sorry