Previously in Rachael's life...

I really need to find a way to stay regular with this thing if I "expect" others to do the same. I really haven't been up to much. Rachel came and visited this past weekend. I had a blast, it was just like old times. We even went to Cragios, although I have to admit. I don't like the new cragios very well. I've been twice now and the first was a great experience. I had an amazing waitress. The second, not so good. Oh well.

I went on a date, if you can call it that, on Saturday with Tony "Little" Farnsworth. This boy confuses the heck out of me. Sometimes I think he's interested, but then most of the time I have no idea what he wants out me. I'm fine being friends, but he needs to let me know that, cause maybe I want to dress in my jeans and tshirts dang it. For our "date" we went to Guitars Unplugged. I had fun, I can't say the same thing for him. He didn't like the show, but he will tell you he liked the light show. (Shaking my head). Ahhhh. I love music. I need to find someone who appreciates MY type of music and not just what is happening around the music!! My blood pressure is rising just thinking about it. (sigh) One day...

One of my roommates has a birthday this weekend and there is going to be a party and all I can think of is how can I get out of this. I'm so bad. I really don't want to be here. And on top of it all, she is turning 21 so she thinks she's hot stuff. Get me out of here!!! I'm ready to graduate. I'm ready to get a steady job and start paying off my school debt. If only I could find that perfect job that you forget you're working. That's my goal in life.

Speaking of birthdays, it's my nephew's birthday next Friday. He's turning 4. I can't believe how quickly time flys. I've been home from my mission for 2 years now last Friday. It's kinda sad to think about...

Well, I've ranted enough for one night. Hope all is well with everyone. Until next time, adios.

1 comments:

rachel garber said...

Hey, I need to update my blog but right now I'm in such a numb mood that nothing matters and nothing positive would be posted :) Thanks again for listening to me rant and rave yesterday, it meant a lot. Things are still dismal but I guess you have to stick it out for the good times and deal through the bad. I haven't cried this much is years....I think the fact that I didn't have cramps this time around led me to be overly emotional. I'm a total wreck, it's so not me and I'm going crazy!!! AHHHHH. Oh well, I'm glad you had fun while I was there with you, even if it only was like two days.