Church was cancelled for this...

This past weekend brought snowfall to our little neck of the woods and I decided along with my sister Jenny, to take some pictures of it. So I got out my handy dandy tripod and whipped out my camera and took some night shots. Here is my favorite ---> This is a picture of the street next to our house with Jenny standing on the side taking a picture of her own. The other picture I am posting is of Jenny and me in our backyard just messing around. I also ended up making a snow angel. We had fun, and we got some cool pictures out of it too. This was around 7 or 8 at night and not very many people were out, but those that were, looked at us like we were insane for standing out in the street taking pictures. One car even stopped just beyond our street, opened the door, got out and looked at us then got back in and went up another block. There they stopped again and a boy jumped out and gathered some snow and made a snowball. This is where Jenny and I went down our street away from the major street so they couldn't see us anymore. I did not want to have a snowball thrown at me let alone my camera. I would have had some heads. :) Luckily they never turned around. But they did make me nervous. Stupid boys, they never grow up.

1 comments:

rachel garber said...

you are a liar, I knew it!!! Midnight and you claim it was 8pm? I guess midnight is your 8pm, the way 9:30 is my midnight :) Enjoyed your blog, did you ever check mine out?