Salud

Before I retire for the evening I wanted to mark this day (or evening) as a new chapter in my life. Tonight while playing on the computer, like what I do every night, I (dare I say it...) got bored. I have never in all my life been able to get bored while on the computer. Because of this, and my body's desire to wake early in the morn, I have decided to go to bed. I believe this is the earliest I've gone to bed in a very long time, too far for me to even remember. Here's to getting bored on the computer, well, actually, I'm not ready for that. So, here's to going to bed early... hmmm not ready for that either. I've got it, here's to a new entry in my blog. Here, here!

Now without looking back through, how many times did I use the word "here"?

I know this picture has nothing, absolutely nothing, to do with this entry, but I wanted a picture. And all the toasting pictures I found were of weddings and of old people. Seeing how I am in neither situation and wanting a picture, I decided to put a picture of where I'd rather be right now.

1 comments:

rachel garber said...

Can I come with you to London!?