Chiefs!!

I went to my first ever pro football game last night, even if it was pre-season. The Chief's played the Miami Dolphins and unfortunately we sat by some of their fans. The Dolphins won by a point and to be honest I really don't think they should have won. There was a challenge on their 2 point conversion where they made it into the end zone, but the player's knee went down before the line. The ref called the conversion good and so the Chief's lost by a stupid point. Sigh. Oh well, it was still fun and exciting. We got rained on for about half the game which was really nice cause it was in the 90s and humid!! I don't know that I'll be going to another Chiefs game anytime soon, but I'd defiantly do it again!

1 comments:

rachel garber said...

looks like you had pretty good seats! that's always nice when you have to endure long sporting events.... :)