Michelin Man

Since last writing, I have joined a knitting group, picked cross-stitching back up, accomplished several goals I set for myself and lost my calling as primary chorister. I'm not complaining about that last one too much, but I will miss it, it was starting to grow on me.
One of the goals I am very excited about was to buy a projector which I did Monday and since have turned my bedroom into a home theatre. It's rather fun lying in bed while watching movies on a big screen. Oh and I've acquired a Michelin man bobble head from work. I think it's rather funny to be honest. What am I going to do with an ugly bobble head?

This last weekend for my Dad's birthday, we went up to Iowa for a family reunion. I have been conveniently busy the past 6 or 7 years whenever we had a family reunion and decided that I should make an appearance after all this time. I really only went cause my Dad delayed the departure day to Saturday morning instead of Friday cause I wasn't willing to get the time off. (I'm still making up for NerdFest's time) Now that I've assured everyone that I am still alive and somewhat sane, I should be good for another 7 years before I have to go again.

2 comments:

rachel garber said...

so what's your calling now?

Rachael said...

Don't have one yet.