YAAAR

So I finally got my vanity plate a couple of weeks ago and I love it!!! It's a play on words for Yaris and what a pirate says. Also my Yaris has been christened as Morgan, as in Capt Morgan. I'd been trying to come up with a pirate name for my car now for awhile and nothing was working. Black Beard was too long and my car is silver, wouldn't work. I thought Silver Beard but that's just stupid. And that's as far as I got. Then one day I was having a discussion with some of my co-workers about how they think all cars are girls and I said that that's only because boys made it that way and that I'm not a boy so my car must be a boy not a girl. (Stupid reason I know, but I wasn't going to give in) So while still in this discussion they were coming up with names for me and I might add none better than what I had already come up with. And then it comes to me, Capt. Morgan, it's perfect!

  • Morgan can be both a boy and girl name -both parties satisfied - check
  • The name isn't too long - check
  • Its a sweat name - check
  • Its a pirate name - check
So there we have it, my new license plate and newly christened Yaris, Morgan.

3 comments:

rachel garber said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE your new layout!! I need a new one again but I'm not ready to post again and move my Alaska trip down the ticker. Love your license plate, you're a dork

Jackie Jones said...

That's funny. You should post more often, you crack me up!

Sarah Oman said...

Got to love the Capt. Morgan. I also hear that capt Morgan makes some good rum