Toilet paper...

I lost the steam to type here everyday. Oh well, I didn't think it would last long. The goal really was to just keep this up. I like adding pictures to the blog because it makes it more interesting. So as I was looking through my gallery I found this picture of my Dad's hand holding my new niece's hand. I took the time stamp off, I'm hoping you can't tell. I really like this picture. Dad has said on many occasions "the closer to the end of the toliet roll, the faster it spins." How true it is. I'm not "old", but I'm getting older and things don't seem so long ago but in reality were many years ago. I don't like it. I have so much of my life left, but yet feel I have lost so much time. And what do I have to show for my life? Not much. I need to get my act together and start acomplishing things on my "life to do list". You know those, everyone has one or at least should. I've got maybe 30 or so things I want to acomplish in my lifetime, and I've maybe crossed three things off. Granted, somethings are out of my hands, like get married and have kids. But visit every state? I can do that. Go to England, I can do that. Have I? Nope. Why not. There is no real reason I haven't.

0 comments: