Good ole days

Happy Halloween everyone. I really don't like the holiday, but thought for those who do enjoy it, I thought I'd wish you happiness on the day.

I have renewed my love for my show, Battlestar Galactica. Season 3 has been in full force and I am loving every minute of it. I can't get enough of it. I almost want to stop watching it and wait for the dvd's to come out so I can watch it uninterupted. DVD's have spoiled me. I have seen the light and am having trouble going back. I also was reading about the similarities between the show and the LDS church. I think it's awesome that they have mingled bits and pieces of our faith into the show.

Got distracted, I'm back now. We just watched Aladdin. I love that movie. I can quote much of it. I wish Disney made movies like they used to. Ah, the good ole days are gone and past. Now I'm in the mood to watch Beauty and the Beast. That's another good one. Well all you faithful readers in blogger land, I'm off to bed. I need to find out what happens next in my book. I was up late last night reading and forced myself to put it down.

1 comments:

rachel garber said...

I almost watched Aladdin last night too! But instead I watched "Catch me if you Can" - well most of it. Then I fell asleep. Did you enjoy my blog you dork?