Our Sabbatical

At the moment I am sitting in Olympia, Washington enjoying what Rachel termed our sabbatical, and I'm loving every minute of it so far. I left Rexburg on Wednesday the 8th and drove to Boise, then flew out of Boise with Rachel to Seattle. "The Germans" picked us up at the airport. I have to admit the only thing that has disappointed me is that it is a bit cold and I can't wear my shorts. Not that it is cold, cause I don't mind that, it's just that I packed my shorts and can't wear them. But then that's my own stupid fault, for goodness sakes, it's November. I just had a hope that maybe it would be warm. Next time I'll use my head.
I think Seattle and Olympia are very pretty and green, I could really live here. I love Rachel's grandparents. I have enjoyed spending time with them and the rest of her extended family. I can see where she gets many of her traits. Tonight we are going to Russel Crowe's new movie, A Good Year, with her two aunts. I'm excited, I can already tell I'm in for a treat.
Tomorrow we are going to spend time in Seattle and wonder around. I will add pictures later.

1 comments:

rachel garber said...

Uh...an update would be nice!