Here's what started it all...

This is the mess that caused me 48 hours of quality thinking and alone time! Well, alone time from people I knew at least. And in that quality thinking time, I decided that I would see this event and inconvenience as "the glass half full". For example, I got to people watch all day, I was able to get to Kansas City without spending an extra dollar on a ticket or rental. I got about 100 pages of reading in. I have my luggage even though it went one way and I went the other. Yeah for the light at the end of the tunnel. I do have to say that I really like Southwest Airlines. I just want to put that out there. They were very helpful. When I would call their customer service number, there was always someone there to answer my questions and help me with whatever I needed instead of some recording. I know they had no control over the airport being open or closed, but boy did they try everything to get people where ever they needed to be. Here's to Southwest! I think I am an even more loyal customer. Well all you faithful bloggers, I am going to go to bed now, it is about that time. Happy Saturday! I'm sleeping in!!!!

1 comments:

rachel garber said...

dude, it's time for an update! I have updated most recently. Merry christmas, glad you're not stranded and I hope you are stoked for 2007.