Snowed In

I hate holiday/end of semester travel!!! I have just spent the better part of the day cleaning and packing up my crap here in Rexburg so that I can be ready to leave this morning at 6:30 to arrive on time for my 1:35 flight out of SLC to Denver. AHHH, I'm sore and bored and have just found out that my flight home has been cancelled due to the huge amount of snow dumped in Denver. I may never get home! Ahh. Good thing I packed some food, games and my iPod with me. I'm going to spend my Christmas vacation in SLC's airport. Yes! At least I'll have time to explore all their shops. Hey, I might even get something as a souvenir to mark this page in my life. I never thought it would happen to me to be honest. I'm almost tempted to take my pillow with me so that I can sleep where ever I may be, be it a hallway or a very uncomfortable chair. AHHH, I hate the holidays! I hate packing! I hate stupid weather! [singing] I hate everyone!

0 comments: