My December

"This is My December [entry]. This is my time of the year... and I'd give it all away just to have somewhere to go to, give it all away to have someone to come home to." I love Linkin Park!

This really isn't my time of the year, I'd rather claim summer and hide under a book. I was listening to this song on my way back from class this morning and forgot how much I love this song. I'm looking forward to going home in a couple of weeks. It's always nice to go home. What scares me is that I will only want to be there for a short time and then I know I'll go stir crazy. I hate that my life is up in the air being driven without the wind or something to point me in a direction. I have no direction and I'm fed up with it! Oh and by the way, happy birthday to me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Rach!

Unknown said...

Dude, who else voted for me as most busy and important? I cracked up at your question to vote on...I do out beat Bridget if I do say so myself