Bored to Death

"Pam: Every so often, Jim dies of boredom. I think today, it was the expense reports that did him in. And uh, our deal is, that it’s up to me to revive him."

Thursday nights have become one of my favorite times of the week, besides "alone-time" of course! The evening starts out with The Office. Whoever is responsible for all the "one-liners" needs an award of some kind. And if the guilds won't award them with one, I'll mail them a gold star or something. They are just plain brilliant! So anyway, I was talking to Rachel last week about how it would be funny since I work in an office environment that it would be funny if I just all of a sudden died of boredom like Jim does every once in a while on the show "The Office". I loved the idea and knew I could do it without anyone see me do it. I took my camera to work on Monday, but didn't have much luck. People didn't go to lunch at their normal times. Tuesday rolls around and I was able to accomplish "mission: bored to death" while everyone was at lunch and I was supposedly working. :) Check it out. It's not all that exciting. I need to put some music to it or something, a project I can do down the road. But enjoy anyway until then.


0 comments: