The Office

It's the end of the week as we know it, and I feel fine! I love the weekends. It is what I live for each week. It is what I patiently and not so patiently work toward. I have been at my current job for about a month now. I can honestly say that I like my job. I work in downtown Kansas City on the second floor of an office building which means I can either take a fun ride on the elevator and oh how I love elevators, or I can be kind to my heart and use the stairs. Stairs it is. No, I really like my job because, let's be honest, who wants to deal with mean people? I don't. I've had my fair share. I don't have to talk to anyone. That phone on my desk actually belongs to the person the the right. I do however have my own cubical, I have my own desk which came pre-equipped with office stuff. Not only do I wear jeans everyday, but I wear my earphones too, all day! It's nothing fancy, but it's my space. The other picture is just showing you more cubicles. If you noticed in the first picture, there is nothing that says that it is mine, but starting tomorrow, I will have put in something that claims someone might just work here. I found an extra calendar!! How exciting is that!? I may just have to take another picture to help me remember the big event! Happy March everyone. Good night and good luck.

0 comments: