Only on Tuesdays

I never knew how hard yoga was! Oh my, am I in for a ride. I only did about 20 minutes cause my stupid shoulder couldn't take anymore. So I'm sitting in my bed watching the rest of the dvd. Boy does she make it look easy. I'm sure as I do this more that my shoulder will be more strecthed out, but it is more entertaining watching than doing. I'll tell you what though, I'm going to be one flexible chica when this is all said and done.

I have finished watching the first disc of Grey's, and I'm enjoying every minute of it! Rachel, why didn't you make me watch this a long time ago? I have become a busy girl just keeping up with all of my shows. Who has time for games anymore? I sure don't. Well I'm going to try and get some sleep. I wish everyone a very merry Tuesday. I have always enjoyed Tuesdays for some reason. Only on Tuesdays I say.

0 comments: