Arr!! Ahoy maties.

I came to the realization today that I like pirates. It all started about hmm, maybe 10 years ago with High Seas Trader. The sad thing was we all loved the game and would have to set a timer so someone else could play. My family and our games. Good memories. This isn't the only game we have had to use a timer. Sad. Anyway, I started to replay this game two days ago. I love it!! The second proof I love pirates doesn't have a picture... and for those who know me know it is better that there are no pictures. :) Wouldn't want any proof of that one. [cough cough] Moving on. The third is a game called Pirates! Not as fun as the first, but this did cause the timer to come out. This one has some dancing involved, sword duels with bad guys (cause pirates are not the bad guys) and oh course sinking of other people's ships and treasure!! Bring on the treasure hunt.
And the last of my pirate list is my new love, Puzzle Pirates. The sad thing is that it's online and I have tried to get my brother and sister to play but are not interested. They like the games that involve guns and shooting. Me, not so much. But I did however get my Mom into it! So we go on pilages together. It's tons of fun.
So tomorrow I am going to the dentist to get my annual cleaning. But what I am excited about this trip to the dreaded dentist is that I am going to get a consoltation about my two teeth in the front that did not come in correctly. One of which is pointed and the other twisted. My parents promised me that we'd get them fixed this summer. So I am off to talk to my dentist about them. It will be nice to have a normal smile for once in my life. It took me along time to be able to smile in pictures comfortably. So it will be nice to have them fixed. To bad I don't have any gold in my teeth, that way it would go better with the theme of pirates and treasure.

0 comments: