Stuff and Things

I did it, I gave in and bought some tonight. All those stupid commericals worked. And then I went and did something stupid. I put them in the bed of my truck and by the time we made it back from target it had been tossed and shaken. And so alas I have to wait to try the brand new favor of Dr. Pepper Berries and Cream. I have heard nothing but praise for the thing and it was on sale. The cursed words. Sometimes I wonder if I'm really saving or I'm spending to save... Deep thoughts too late at night.

So for those who haven't seen, I revamped my parents business website. You can see it here: www.tdckansascity.com I'm rather proud of it. It took me the better part of today and last night (I was up until 4 working on it) to finish it and post it to the web. I am hoping that it will pave the way for other opportunities.

2 comments:

rachel garber said...

Have I not told you that crap made me so ill that I had to lie on Marlor's floor to recooperate? Tell me what you think of it...

rachel garber said...

Dude, your turn to update your blog!