Couch Potato

So here I sit on my living room couch and I'm watching the game show network. As lame as that is, it's the life. I love game shows and I have the internet on my lap, what more can I ask for? So I've decided to call this entry the "couch potato". I haven't done much since I got home last night. Today I unloaded my truck and the uhaul, I returned the uhaul. Something I've never done. I also slept until about 10:30 this morning. I haven't slept that long in weeks. It was wonderful! I cleaned out the fridge for my mom, that was something productive... really, I don't know what happened today, I didn't do much. Let's see, what else can I write about? I just finished the longest trip of my life. I don't think I want to make it anymore. And if I do, I will not be taking as much crap with me. Well, I'm tired and I have my electric blanket waiting for me. Rachel, have fun in Maui. And to the rest of you that read this, leave me some comments.

2 comments:

rachel garber said...

dude, i will have a blast. love the blog, sorry my update didn't have pictures, i did it from the lap top and my files are on my computer....i also shaved my arms :) how do you like me now!?!?!? you better email me.

rachel garber said...

dude,update your blog!