Third times the charm...

Alright, I got one of my Sudoku books this weekend. Still waiting on the much anticipated third in the series. I've completed just under ten puzzles yesterday and today. Took it with me to the Jim Brickman concert. Which was good, but really isn't my favorite. Jim is my mom's favorite of all time. She has all but three of his albums, and he has a lot. But anyway, I took the book with me and the lady seated next to me thought it was funny that I had pulled my cell phone out as a light source to finish a puzzle when the house lights went down. I was almost done, I had four or five boxes left, I wasn't just going to put it down. Those who do sudoku would understand and most likely have done the same.
I also have been reading The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown. The story line is finally starting to pick up. I am hoping to have it read before Friday when my family is planning on seeing the movie. I'm really excited about the movie. I can just see it though, after the movie, my family will tear it apart and will make it less enjoyable to watch. I really don't like seeing movies with my parents. I love them, don't get me wrong, but it is hard to watch a movie with them, movie theatre or not.
For those wondering, no I still have not found a job. I'm still a hobo. I've messed up my biological clock too. I don't get tired until around three and don't wake up until around noon. I need to fix that...
To all those mothers out there, I hope your celebrated day was special. I am grateful for all mothers, but especially my own. Love you Mom! Thanks for inviting me to the concert.

1 comments:

rachel garber said...

Oh I am so very excited about the Sudoku book #2, and does this one as well hold 201 puzzles? Love that you brought it with you to the concert and continued to finish despite the lighting...I am glad you and your mom bonded. Keep looking for a job, as will I.