My new adventure is about to begin...

Thursday, I went in for an interview for this insurance company to do clerical work and got the job!! I was so excited. I told myself that if I got the job I was allowed to buy a new digital camera. (Plus the sale was too good to pass up) So here is my new camera. It is a Canon A620. I did some research on the latest cameras and it is the number 2 camera. The number 1 camera is this professional $800 camera that is just way out of my league. Unless all you out there who read this blog (one, maybe two people) want to support me in the professional photography profession... No? So I guess I have to settle with the number 2 camera. :) Anyway, here is a picture of the back too. I liked this picture cause it is showing the earphones from an iPod. One of the things I like about this camera is the screen will pull out and turn. It's nice when you are taking a picture of yourself. But you can also have the screen turned, facing the inside of the camera to protect it when not in use. I like that too. It's got a bunch of settings you can mess with to get the right effect you're going for. I took some pictures of myself actually. I had a good laugh at myself. Here's an example: But here is a better example. This one I'm not making a funny/stupid face. Please note that I took these pictures at or around 2 in the morning the other night. I was getting tired and was acting stupid. So back to the better picture, here it is: There's more pictures where that came from, but who wants to see a bunch of pictures of me? Not me. So I'll leave it at these two. Oh man, I need to go to bed. I can't type straight. Plus I need to get up early for church. So I will say thanks for reading my rantings and ravings and sharing a good laugh once and a while. Goodnight. Oh and wish me luck on my new adventure of... work. Scary.

1 comments:

rachel garber said...

dude, update your blog. i updated mine :)