Deck the halls with something

I'm so glad the holidays are coming up. Not that I enjoy them for the spirit, cause I don't. I only really look forward to them because it's vacation time. I get to sleep as long as I want, stay up as long as I want and not feel guilty for doing so. So bring on the turkey, I'll eat as much of it as I can so I can become lethargic and pass out. :) Deck those halls with something so I can sleep with my heated blanket in a cool room with a fresh blanket of snow outside. Now that's what I call a vacation. Oh and a good book.

I decided I would find a website that would allow me to share my pictures with those that I care to share. So... I went hunting and found flickr. To make it easier for those of you that care, I added a link in my link section on the right. Let me know what anyone and everyone thinks.

0 comments: