How can I believe when this cloud hangs over me?

I just got back from Thanksgiving break in Boise. I stayed with Rachel's family and loved every minute of it. When I pulled up to my apartment, I just stared at it and thought of how I might get away, but then the cold knocked some sense into me. Guess what, I'm not being social with my roommates either, I am down in my dungen cell and unpacking my crap and am about to start watching Grey's Anatomy. Rachel was kind enough to let me borrow her first two seasons so that I might catch up with the current. Yes, I am addicted. My name is Rachael and I am a newly formed Grey's addict who just wants to sit in her room and sulk while watching Grey's. But first, I'm going to enjoy some roman noodles, oh and cheesecake. Yum

Rachel and I exchanged Christmas gifts and I'm excited for mine! Rachel got me Flags of Our Fathers. I have been meaning to read this one for awhile.

Well, I'm off to have "alone time".

Before I forget, Rachel, will you email me that quote about names? Thanks.

1 comments:

rachel garber said...

LOVE the blog this last edition. I'm working on the column as I have started to call it...but man, vulnerability is just too much for me :)