Part Two

Rachel and I went out with her two aunts to see that movie, A Good Year. Um... don't see it, it's a confusing movie and it wasn't worth the money to see it in the theatre. If you want to see it, rent it. I just didn't get it, none of us did.

This is a picture of Rachel and me at the Pike's Market in Seattle. We were really lucky that day, we wondered all over and when it was time to head back the rain started. I can't tell you how much fun I had! This past weekend was a much needed break from life, school, and everything else. I realized that I need to travel more. I have always enjoyed it, but don't go with the right people and don't go often. I need to find a job with lots of business trips. No, actually, I need to inherit lots of money and just disappear for awhile. Well, whatever happens in my life, I need to get out more and see the world.

0 comments: