Boise

I went to Boise for the weekend with my friends. Rachel is from Boise and it was her birthday on Saturday, so we traveled the 5 hours across the state. It was so much fun! And I can't really say what was so fun about it, we just hung out, but it was a blast. We did eat out a lot and my weak stomach, the poor thing, didn't enjoy it. I had to keep popping pills everytime I ate to keep it quite. Oh well, such is life. If that's the worst I have to deal with, I can handle it. So, Rachel has two adoptive siblings and are both from China and are a kick in the pants! Oh my heck. Kids really do say the darndest things. One is 3 and the other is 5, so you can just imagine the things they say. I loved Boise, it reminded me of downtown Kansas City. Not that I enjoy Kansas City, but I love the surrounding areas. A little piece of home. ahhh. This next weekend is our spring break and if the weather is good the three of us are going to go camping! I'm excited. I just hope the weather holds. Anyway, it's late and I still haven't started my homework for tomorrow. Maybe, I'll just get up early and do it then...

1 comments:

rachel garber said...

Next week is spring break? No, I'm sorry, you're on Spring Break #1 right now you nerdo