Spring is here!

So, I'm liking the way this blog thing is looking. I just might keep this up. But we'll see how long that lasts. So today I had class and got out early. My first spring break started early! Sweet. Tomorrow I think I'm going to get my hair cut well trimmed to be exact. Cassy and Rachel really want me to get side bangs. I don't know how I feel about that. But it got me thinking. I've had the same hair cut since who knows when. I don't do anything special with it and basically let it do it's own thing. So I've been giving it some serious thought. I just looked at some websites talking about sidebangs... they didn't help me one bit. Maybe I'll just ask around. I don't know, I'm so indecisive it makes me sick. Anyway, Here's a picture of Cassy, Rachel and me in Boise. I forgot to post them yesterday.

1 comments:

Beth said...

I think that having side bangs would be really cute, and a change. But don't let just anyone do it! Find someone who knows what they are doing. You don't want to end up as someones experiment. :)