What can I say?

I got it back!! And it's about time. Exibit 'A' -a tin foil trophy. I made this awhile ago for Cassy and me because we are constantly trying to scare each other. Whoever scared the other person had the imaginary trophy so I decided one Sunday afternoon to put my Sabbath to good use. I made us a trophy. And dang, I think I did a good job. But I finally got it back tonight! I was in talking to my roommate, Leslie, and out comes Cassy. She was in the bath and had no idea I had returned from Dairy Queen. So I hid in Leslie's closet as they chatted and all of a sudden I jump out and yell "boo." She is in a towel and all she can do is scream! Oh my heck, I gave myself a headache from laughing so hard. For those who remember or even know, it reminded me of the picture of Carrie Crane when she slept over at our house and her picture was taken while she was screaming in a towel. Oh man, that was funny! We'll see how long I get to keep it. I bet not for long. Cassy has been getting into the game a lot lately, actually the whole apartment has, and they have been ganging up on me...
So the other piece of news is Exibit 'B' - my new haircut. It doesn't look like much, but I got side bangs. I made sure they would be able to be tucked behind my ear, I just can't stand things in my face. It was fun. I love getting my hair cut. I love the nice sharp ends and the lighter feeling, not that she cut off a bunch. When she cut my bangs, she cut off like 4 or 5 inches and it fell in my lap and it was hard to not look at it and want to cry. Ok, not really, but I couldn't believe how much she cut and my hair was still fairly long. So anyway, I'm trying to take a picture of my hair and its hard to do by myself. This picture you really can't tell but the bangs are on the right side, my left side. I like the feel of them. Anyway, life has been good. I have some homework to do, but I probably won't do that til tomorrow or Saturday. Not in the mood right now. Oh, before I forget, I'm excited, Cassy, Rachel and I are going to try to play raquet ball on Saturday morning. We can't sign up for it we just have to show up and claim a court so we're going to go early. We'll see, I really hope we get one. I'm feeling the need for exercise.

0 comments: