Ranting and Ravings of someone on their downward slope

Today was my aunt's 50th birthday and I didn't even write or call her. Oops. I think I was on something today. What, I don't know. But I was not myself. For those around me, I'm sorry. I need to think before I act or speak. I slept in this morning until about 10. It was great. I haven't done that in awhile. It was needed that's for sure. I'm thinking about nothing, I don't know what to write. Really I just need to apologize to some people so I can concentrate on other things.
March is almost over and I can't believe it. It has been a busy month for me. I don't know that I am ready for it to be April. It means that school will be over, I will have to get a job, my friends will not be around and I will return to the life of a hermit. Not really looking forward to it. Although I do miss my family a bunch, I don't know that I want to go home yet.
Moving on... I was right. My time with the trophy was not long lived. Cassy scared me and she wasn't even trying. Dang it. I worked hard to get it, but I'll get it back, don't you worry. How lame am I? I care about the stupidest stuff.
I think I'm going to go to bed early tonight. Play a little sudoku and call it an evening.

0 comments: