Framed

Just ignore the flash in the center, didn't feel like removing it. I took a picture of my frame to show off the finished product. I finally finished it. I was proud of myself. Although it's not perfect, I had to get a little creative to make it work. I think it looks good. [pat myself on back] I'm excited to hang it on my, well, my sister's wall. Maybe I'll just put in on the floor next to the bed... Just kidding... well sort of. :) Rachel, I got the new Keane cd. I haven't listened to it yet, but I will let you know what I think and if you want a copy, and I'm sure you do, I will send one your way. Just let me know.
Hmmm, I'm out of things to write, but I don't like it when the text doesn't line up with the bottom of the picture at least, so I'm going to ramble about nothing. Let's see, new things in my life? Nope. Still love the color green. Still hate the mornings. Still LOVE music. Wish I had more time in the day, or didn't work so many hours. I bought red vines, yummy! Can't wait to... you fill in the blank. Welp, I made it so I'm going to bed.

1 comments:

rachel garber said...

Nice frame! I finally put together my Normandy-Pearl Harbor-WWII Memorial frame. I got one of those frames that has multiple pieces of glass for the layered effect. I like it. Anyway, yes I want the cd but I am in no hurry so just let me know what you think and send off whenever. Gracias!