One day at a time...

I have come to a better understanding of the phrase, TGIF. And boy is it a TGIF. Well to me it's still Thursday, but at the moment it is early in the morning, real early, so it applies. So life has been good this week. It has been quite and very low key. I love that. It's been mostly me with my mom. We've played Puzzle Pirates several times so far. I think she addicted. This last Sunday after we ate, that's all we did. We must have played for 7-8 hours easily. But it wasn't just the game, my mom has been stressed and worries all the time so we played and forgot all our worries. It was nice. I look forward to Sundays. I look forward to sleep actually. I hope that when I grow up and have a real job, when I get my career up and going, I want to pick my own hours and still get paid a bunch. I really just want to create things anything pertaining to the computer. Be it building one, or creating a website, or putting together the best 3d animation movie you've ever seen. (Not that that will happen, but I can dream right?) Anyway, the point is, I hate waking up early. I never have liked it. Although, the best is when my Dad comes in and scrathes my back to wake me up. Ahhhhh, heaven. My favorite thing of all time is a good, and I mean good back scratch. I would pay for one of those. With real money, not just Mononpoly money. :) I think it's late and I'm not making any sense so I better stop here before I say something dumb, cause obviously I'm heading in that direction. Well goodnight all. And TGIF!

0 comments: