I made some improvements...

If you will all take a moment to notice some new things I added. First off the obvious one, I added a poll to the right. I don't know how often I will change the question, but I thought I'd give it a try. Next, at the bottom, I added a counter. I am curious how many people really do read my thoughts and rantings. I'm excited for these changes. Everyone, let me know what you think especially about the poll.
Now for this weekend. Today I didn't go to singles ward. Mostly cause I don't like it to be honest. So I went to my family ward. It was a nice change of pace. We'll see which ward I continue to attend. Yesterday, I spent most of the day at Sister Howell's apartment fixing her computer. I reinstalled windows twice until coming to the conclusion it was the modem that needed to replaced. So we took a trip to one of my favorite stores of all time, Hypertech Computers. They just sell parts and I could spend hours there, so we bought a new modem for her and was able to fix her computer. For payment she took me to a hamburger place called Fuddruckers. It was really good. I may have to continue patroning. Anyway, I'm off to bed.

2 comments:

Man said...

I read your thoughts and rantings but this is the first time.

rachel garber said...

You are such a dork, I did get the question right and I fear the Fudruckers I went to in Buffalo was no bueno. Glad you like it though....