Well Happy H - E - double hockey sticks day!!

Not that we should celebrate it, but all day I was writing the date and I felt weird. I didn't like it. Thank goodness it's almost over. I wish I had some funny story to write about, but really, I don't have one, do I ever? My Dad and sister are gone for the week to girl's camp. I'm excited about that. I get the room all to myself and I can have the light on later into the night. Jenny tends to go to bed early, like around 10 or 11. I on the other hand don't go to bed until after midnight at least. So it's nice, I can make as much noise as I want to make. I also registered for classes today for the fall. That was good to get that done. One more thing I can check off my list of things to do. Other things include mow the lawn sometime this week. (It's getting really long and no one likes to do it) I may also join the National Gaurd so I can get free songs from iTunes. :) I'm just kidding. I will tell all a secret though, I might invest in a new computer case. Do I need it? No. Do I want it, HECK YES I DO. I have talked about getting a clear case for years before they even were invented. I was going to fabricate my own, but they beat me to the punch. Fine with me, that way they look better. I want to get a clear case so that the lights inside the computer can flash and make it look all cool. I know how chessey that sounds to you all, but this stuff is my passion. I live for this stuff. Well, anyway, I need to go to bed. But here is a picture of a clear case that I might invest.

0 comments: