Roses aren't always red, they can be yellow too

So my poll is a smashing hit! Someone other than me voted!! :) Thanks for voting Rachel. Although I will say one of us got it right and the other did not, I won't say who though. Results of the first poll, Blue - 1 vote Green - 1 vote.
I'm sitting outside the house where Jenny, my sister is taking voice lessons. I brought my laptop hoping by chance I could pick up wireless in the neighborhood and I was right! Yeah for wireless. So instead of doing something productive as I await her return, I write.
So far my week is going well. I'm excited that tomorrow is the middle of the week. Time seems to be flying by and that's fine by me. I love the benefits of work ($$$), but I hate having my day taken away. Enough about work. I'm almost done reading Angels and Demons. I'm engrossed! I can't put it down. I've been reading it on my lunch break out in my truck (it's quite there) and the next thing I know, I haven't eaten my sandwich and it's time to go back to work. :) I love a good book! I need to find another one to pick up after this one is done. Any suggestions? Any suggestions on poll questions?
I have found a new love. I love Chedder Chex Mix. I have started eating it at work like it's going out of style. I highly recommend it. Welp, I think I'm going to read for the balance of my waiting time.

4 comments:

rachel garber said...

Dang it! I swore you loved blue more than green. It was a back and forth battle that I thought I had won!!!! Oh well...as for a book...you MUST read "Flags of our Fathers" about the Iwo Jima flag raising. I recommend it to anyone, seeing as it is my favorite book.

rachel garber said...

Oh, and you must read it because they are making a movie on the book that comes out in November and we both know the movie is never the same....

rachel garber said...

Dude...did I get it right this time? Mozterella sticks?

Rachael said...

Good job Rach, I thought this one would be hard. Actually I love all four of them, but mozterella sticks are my absolute favorite