I had one of those moments...

I love it when it happens. I wish I could bottle it up and open it when I need a true sense of peace. One of my nightly activities is to take Bandit, our toy poodle, out to do his business before he retires for the night. I love taking him out cause he's mellow. He and I are buds. He's old and blind and will eventually get from point A to point B. Well, tonight I took him outside after the sun had set but was still light out. The temperature was perfect just a slight breeze not even enough to move your hair but you can feel the coolness of it passing by. And the fireflies were out dancing about the yard. And then it hit me, I didn't have a care in the world at the moment. The evening was beautifully lit with fireflies and the last light of the day. I couldn't have asked for a better end to the weekend. I hate to see it go so quickly. Sigh

1 comments:

rachel garber said...

OOoooooooooooh, I haven't heard of the Afters. I'll have to look them up. I had forgotten about Acceptance but I'm all about it now :)